Monday 6 March 2017

Senior Citizens Rights - An Awarness Campaign of Calangute Free Legal Aid Cell

Calangute Free Legal Aid Cell organised a legal awareness program in collaboration with Lions Club of Calangute on "Maintenance and Protection of Senior Citizen and their Consumer Rights" on 5th of March 2017 at 11.00am at Senior Citizen Hall.

The chief guest and spokesperson for the program was Mr . Roland Martins an activist , an active member of the Goa State Consumer protection council and consumer conciliation committee. Others present were professor Nagesh kolvalkar and Mrs. Eudis another member of consumer forum and Mrs.Kanchan Nagvenkar(President of Lions club Of Calangute) .



The students also filled forms for making senior citizen cards.The program was attended by almost 80 people mostly compromising of women aged between 20 yrs to 70 yrs. All the cell members were present for the program. Ms.Rupa welcomed the gathering and introduced the legal aid cell. Ms.sonal introduced the guest. Professor Nagesh Kolvalkar spoke about the services that the legal aid cell provides.





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this information with us. This is completely a great read for me with lots of interesting information.
    Best Clat Coaching in South Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I m 75years old. My daughter has come to Goa leaving her Mumbai house to look after me. I m under property cases for years no solution yet. My daughter needs job to help me.she got temporary job in a school but Can she use Article 16 to get permanent school vacancy? She has 1yr residential proof of Goa. She studied and married in Mumbai.Help me with your advise for my daughter

    ReplyDelete